Thursday 29 September 2011

That's Nuts!

Haha, this is so adorable! I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. A little suitcase bag - ideal for those overnight stays. Check out those cheeky squirrels! I would have treasured this as a kid. And, if I had £50, I would treasure it now too. It looks so vintage doesn't it? But it's from River Island

I know! 

Actually, to be fair, RI have been creeping up in my estimation over the past year. Yes, they still sell some hideous clothes - you know the ones that would be 'okay' if they didn't have something bizarre written on them/weren't defaced with diamante/both?  BUT, with the advent of the newly launched vintage inspired Chelsea Girl things seem to be looking up.

More on my mini Chelsea Girl collection later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.