Tuesday 6 September 2011

I've Struck Gold!

American Gold.

I knew nada, zip about this brand till it sprung up whilst I was browsing on ASOS (you know how it is when you’re waiting for the weekend to arrive). And I’ve fallen for it, hard not to really. It’s got that free-spirited nature I like, think ever-popular bohemian, gypsy, country styles, ideal for anyone channeling a 70s vibe. There's much to love - burnout velvet floral, delicate lace, fringing and sweeping cuts, perfect! Even more perfect was that my ‘discovery’ coincided with the ASOS sale, hooray! And so I snapped up three dresses, which I’m sure will feature in my posts sometime in the future.

Weather permitting, I’d like to wear 'The Voodoo You Do' maxi for my birthday celebrations next week. But with there being a damn sight more rain than sunshine we’ll have just to wait and see. It may well be that these dresses get packed away for now, but hey, preparation is key, and come next summer you’ll find me flouncing around in them, feeling pretty damn proud of last year's investment. I can’t wait to see what AG have to offer me in the future! 

In the meantime, here’s a peak at what's made it into my collection…

 

'The Voodoo You Do' - was £180, now £90 at ASOS


 'Just Like the White Winged Dove' - was £180, now £70 at ASOS

'Belladonna' - was £150, now £70 at ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.